We are confident in the products we use, as well as the services we provide, on every project. To this regard, we offer a warranty against defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of five years under average residential usage.
This warranty is valid only if the cabinets are installed by UNITED CABINETS and if the guidelines for care and usage have been adhered to. This warranty does not cover tarnishing of handles, yellowing of product as a result of direct sunlight, countertops, or repairs done because of movement or settling of the property.
Due to countertops not being covered under this warranty, and the number of sub-trades working on site after cabinet installation, we require that there be someone available the day of installation to inspect for any damage.
To ensure the dependability and durability of your new cabinets, we have established the following guidelines for proper care and usage:
- DO NOT attach or install fixture/units inside or outside of your cabinet doors exceeding 3 lbs.
- DO NOT alter your finished cabinet in any way (example: sanding, varnishing, painting).
- DO NOT place wet articles such as dishes or clothes in your cabinets or on countertop joins.
- DO NOT use harsh abrasive cleaners / cleansers when caring for your cabinets.
- DO NOT expose your cabinets to extreme temperatures or changes (be careful with kettles, toasters and ranges which should be equipped with a range hood).
- DO NOT overload your drawers or place articles above the level of your drawer.
- DO NOT place any unnecessary pressure on your cabinet doors by tugging / pulling open (your cabinets are equipped with handles/pulls for your convenience).
Cabinet Maintenance Suggestions
- DO watch for leaks in your drain pipe.
- To clean cabinet surfaces, use a mild soap or detergent and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap or detergent film with a second damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
Validity of this warranty is subject to Management’s discretion.
What We Do (Tell George to change from history to what we do)
Founded in 2013, United Cabinets was founded to fill a need: quality cabinetry with personalized servicing. To do this, United Cabinets combined a team of professionals with 25 years of experience in woodworking, materials sourcing and customer service. Our expertise is the key to bringing your vision to life smoothly and efficiently.
K I T C H E N S To give you the best result possible, we offer a standard line of cabinets, but we will also custom-design cabinets to your exact specifications. Our knowledge of how to incorporate the latest trends to fit your home’s needs will make your kitchen the heart of your home.
T H E W O R K S Our expertise doesn’t just stop at kitchens, we also work to create outstanding vanities, walk-in closets and more.
B-2-B Our spectrum of work also includes multi-unit developments with a number of the area’s leading condominium and commercial developers from penthouse suits to corporate boardrooms.
Our excellent reputation is built on quality of construction and finish, on-time delivery and exceptional service. Bring us your ideas, and we’ll work with you to bring your vision to reality. If you’d like to learn more about what we can do for you, please contact us. Better yet, visit our showroom and talk to our team.
See you soon!
905 206 9007
Sales & Customer Service
5640 Tomken Rd
Mississauga, ON L4W 2Z4
Get In Touch
Simply type in your name & email & click SUBMIT and we will call you within 24 Hours and one of our wood specialist call you back.